Learn about why these common issues arise, and how to avoid them when importing data.
Ensure the following requirements are met before retrying your import.
- The data is formatted correctly.
- Ledgers are balanced (or you are aware that they will not balance).
- The file type is supported by MindBridge.
- Check your file type against the list of supported file types and formats.
- To balance your ledger(s), refer to the data checklist for opening and closing balances.
- Ungroup any grouped file formats.
Apply the MindBridge naming conventions to your column headers so MindBridge can properly analyze the data.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.