Learn about why these common issues arise, and how to avoid them when importing data.
When trying to import data, the import fails and an error message appears.
Ensure the following requirements are met before retrying your import.
- The data must be formatted correctly.
- Ledgers must be balanced.
- The file type must be supported by MindBridge.
- Check your file type against the list of supported file types and formats.
- To balance your ledger(s), refer to the data checklist for opening and closing balances.
- Ungroup any grouped file formats
Apply the MindBridge naming conventions to your column headers so MindBridge can properly analyze the data.
If the data is grouped, MindBridge cannot differentiate between sections.