The Organizations page is the default page when logging in to MindBridge. Here you'll see a list of "organizations" that you own or belong to, which in turn house the engagements and analyses you can access.
Go to the Organizations page
From any page
Select the logo at the top of the MindBridge sidebar. You will go to the Organizations page.
From the Engagements page
- Select the menu icon ( ) to open the sidebar.
- Select View all organizations.
You will be taken back to the Organizations page where your organizations are listed.
Create a new organization
- Select Create organization.
You will go to the Create Organization page.
- Provide an Organization name and Client ID.
- If you like, add additional managers to the organization by entering their email addresses.
- To create the organization:
- Select Save and Exit to create the organization and go back to the Organization page.
- Select Next to create the organization and proceed automatically to the Create Engagement step.
Search for an organization
To search for an organization using keywords, use the search bar at the top of the page.
View an organization
To view an organization and the engagements within it, select the organization you want to open. You will be taken to the organization’s Engagements page, which lists all of the engagements.
View organization settings
- Select the settings icon ( ) in the MindBridge sidebar.
- Select Organization settings.
- You will go to the General settings tab in the organization settings.
Learn about organization settings.