Learn how to convert an interim analysis to a full analysis.
In order to convert an interim analysis, the interim analysis must be successfully run.
Go to the Data page
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar to go to the Data page.
Convert the analysis
Interim analyses are denoted with "Interim analysis" next to the analysis name.
- Select Convert, located at the top of the analysis.
- Confirm the end date of the full analysis.
The end date provided during analysis creation will be used by default but can be changed here.
- When you are satisfied, select Convert.
You will go back to the Data page.
The interim analysis is archived automatically, and the new full analysis displays "Converted" next to the analysis name.
Next, import the full general ledger to get ready to run the analysis.
Anything else on your mind?