Learn how to change the view in the Risk overview tab.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis or open the Analyze menu in the MindBridge sidebar select the name of the analysis you want to see.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
Change the view
You can change the type of risk displayed on the dashboard to better inform your risk assessment, accelerate sample selection based on identified risk, and utilize supporting visuals showing objective-based risks aggregated at the customer level.
To change the view, open the View risk by menu and make your selection.
Each component on the dashboard updates to reflect your selection. Any applies filters will persist, but the risk score represented in the data will adjust to display the risk type you have selected.
Available risk views
Learn about risk scores.
Anything else on your mind?