Learn how to change the view on the Risk overview dashboard.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
Change the view
The risk view allows you to change the type of risk displayed on the dashboard. This better informs risk assessment, accelerates sample selection based on identified risk, and utilizes supporting visuals showing objective-based risks aggregated at the vendor level.
To change the view, open the View risk by menu and select the type of risk you want to see.
Each component on the dashboard updates to reflect your selection. Any filters you have applied will persist but the risk score represented in your data will adjust to display the selected risk type.
Available risk views
Learn more about risk scores.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.