The article guides on how to manage the multiple analysis.
To perform this task, you will need to navigate an engagements Data page.
You can do a number of things to find out more about your data and make changes to your analyses from the Data page.
Adding prior periods to an analysis
Select the number of prior periods needed using the dropdown menu in the Add number of prior periods section of an analysis (maximum 4). Use the Add button to add the periods to the analysis.
New section(s) will be added for the desired number of prior periods where you can:
- Import data for the prior analysis period(s)
- Adjust the analysis period(s) for any of the prior period(s)
Note: You cannot adjust the analysis period dates if any data has been imported.
Viewing the details of each file imported into an analysis
Use the View Details button next to any file that has been imported into an analysis. This will produce a pop-up providing the following information:
- General Information: Provides high level information about the data and if it has been modified
- Column Mapping: Displays the MindBridge columns and how they are mapped to the imported data
- Integrity Checks: Outlines the integrity of the imported data
- Analysis Period: Displays the number of entries within the period and any conflicts with the periods
Viewing archived analyses
Archived analyses can be shown or hidden using the drop-down menu to the right of the search field at the top of the Data page.
- Show Archived: Will show all archived analyses in the engagement at the bottom of the page
- Hide Archived: Will hide all archived analyses in the engagement
Renaming an analysis
To rename an analysis click the Actions menu icon in the upper right corner of the desired analysis. Select Rename from the drop-down menu, which will produce a pop-up wherein you can enter a new name for your analysis. When satisfied, Save your changes.
Deleting an analysis
To delete an analysis click the Actions menu icon in the upper right corner of the desired analysis. Select Delete from the drop-down menu, which will produce a pop-up informing you that deleting an analysis cannot be undone. Use the Confirm button to permanently delete the analysis.
Anything else on your mind?
Log in to MindBridge to chat with us, submit a request, or reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager.