The file locker provides an easy way to securely share files with your internal teams and the MindBridge Customer Success team.
Learn how to import files into the MindBridge file locker for safe and easy access.
Navigate to the Data page
- Select the MindBridge icon in the sidebar to go to the Organizations page.
Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row to go to the Engagements page.
Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row to go to the Data page.
Import files into the file locker
- On the engagement's Data page, select File locker to open it.
- Import your file(s):
- Use Drag and Drop to physically move a file from your computer to the file locker, or,
- Use browse to select a file from your computer to import.
- If required, change the Name of the file.
- If desired, enter a Description of the file.
- Use the toggle to indicate whether the files are original or formatted.
- When you are satisfied, Import the file.
The file appears in the file locker.
- View details: Displays the current file name, the original file name, and the description of the file
- Download: Exports the file to your computer
- Edit: Wherein you can rename the file, edit the description, and mark it as original or formatted
- Delete: Removes the file from the file locker
- Use the export icon in line with the file list name (for example, "Original files") to export all files in that list.
- Use the delete icon in line with the file list name (for example, "Original files") to delete all files in that list.*
Add files to the analysis from file locker
- On the Data page, go to the analysis you wish to run and select Browse.
- Select Browse file locker from the menu.
- Select the file you wish to use from the file locker.
The file imports into your analysis.
Anything else on your mind?
Chat with us here, or reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager.