Learn how to request assistance with data formatting from MindBridge.
Before making a data formatting request, perform the following steps:
- Create an organization
- Create an engagement
- Create an analysis
- Import all unformatted data files into the file manager
Submit a data formatting request
This option securely grants our team access to your engagement setup and results, allowing for more hands-on support services.
- Open the MindBridge sidebar and expand the Support section.
- Select Grant MindBride access*.
- A pop-up window appears.
- Describe the issue you are facing or the request you want to make.
- Check the box to grant the MindBridge team access to the engagement.
- When you are satisfied, select Grant Access.
Tip: When adding comments, be sure to include the following:
- That you require data formatting support.
- Whether you require assistance combining multiple files.
- For General Ledger formatting, specify what the account number should look like. For example which column contains the correct account number or specify any modifications that must be applied (for example, "extract the last 6 digits of the account number, remove dashes").
- “I need GLFileA.csv which contains multiple sheets, combined into a single sheet and have imported as one complete general ledger file. Finally, I need my OpeningBalance.csv to be formatted so MindBridge can ingest it. Thank you very much!”
- “I need GLFileA.csv combined with GLFileB.csv to have uploaded as one complete general ledger file. Please let me know where I should be importing the files to be combined and imported into the tool. Thank you very much!”
Once your data formatting support request has been submitted, you will see a notification confirming that you granted MindBridge access to this engagement. You will also receive an email notification.
The MindBridge team will reach out to arrange the data exchange process.
Anything else on your mind?