Learn how to find the triggered control points in an accounts payable analysis.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis and select the name of the analysis you want to see.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
A control point may be triggered:
- When the transaction has a high risk level
- Based on control-point-specific criteria
Control points are listed in ascending order, starting with those that were triggered by the fewest number of transactions. Control points that were not triggered appear on this list as well, and are shown to have zero ("0") corresponding transactions.
Use the drill-down icon to the right of a control point to go to the Data table and review a list of the corresponding transactions.
Impact on risk scoring
Control point are weighted to have a precise impact on risk scores. The control points displayed in the list on this page may be...
- Contributing to the risk score — These control points have a weight between 1-100 and contribute to the risk score.
- Not contributing to the risk score — These control points have a weight of 0 and do not contribute to the risk score.
Unavailable with current data — These control points could not be run against the dataset due to missing files or column mappings.
Anything else on your mind?