The article talks about the risk over time graph for accounts payable analyses.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
Use the graph
Hover over a segment on the graph to reveal:
- Date: the month, week, or day the bar represents
- High: the entry count of high risk entries within the selected period
- Medium: the entry count of medium risk entries within the selected period
- Low: the entry count of low risk entries within the selected period
Select any segment to drill-down to the data table and review a detailed list of entries for the selected time frame and risk category.
Change the time interval
By default, the graph displays the data in monthly intervals.
Open the View By menu and choose to view the graph by month, week, or day.
Change the time window
By default, the graph displays data from all dates within your current period. To narrow the scope of the graph, click and drag the time slider to the desired range.