The information on this dashboard reflects what appears within the accounts payable sub-ledgers. Each end-of-year open payables list will appear here as one year of information. The graph highlights changes in the relative age of payables for a vendor from year to year.
Go to the Aging tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement.
You will go to that engagement's Data page.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Once within an analysis, select Aging at the top of the page.
You will go to the Aging tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar () to open the Analyze menu (), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Aging tab.
Use the AP Aging table
The AP Aging table displays summary aging information for each of your client’s vendors.
The first row of the table displays an aging summary for your client’s total AP aging, as-at the end of the current period. Each subsequent row shows an aging summary for a single vendor, also for the end of the current period.
The following columns appear in AP Aging table:
- Vendor Name: The vendor’s name, as it appears in your open payables list
- Related: Any related party information that was present in your vendor list
- Year: The fiscal year for which the current row of data applies
- # Entries: The number of outstanding entries in your AP sub-ledger for the current vendor
- Total ending balance: The sum total of all outstanding entries for the current vendor
- 0-30 / %, 31-60 / %, 61-90 / %, 91-120 / %, 121+ / %: The value of all outstanding entries for the current vendor that fall into the corresponding age range, expressed as both a monetary value and as the % of the total of all outstanding entries for the current vendor
Select a specific vendor
Use the menu at the top of the table to select a vendor.
Selecting a vendor will show the total AP aging summary, an aging summary for the vendor in the table, and the year-over-year aging graph just below the table.
View prior-period information
If available, prior-period information can be accessed using the chevron shown to the left of the vendor name.
Drill down to the data table
Using the drill-down icon ( ) on a specific row will take you to the Data Table dashboard, with a filtered view of that vendors full current-year AP sub-ledger information.
Year-over-year aging graph
The year-over-year aging graph displays the changes over time for a given vendor, or for your client’s total accounts payable balances with each line on the graph representing the vendors open payables as-at one year-end.
Here you will see the % of the vendors balance within a given range, with the values on the left representing newer payables and values on the right representing older payables.
The graph displays the aging of the total accounts payable balances by default.
Select a specific vendor to see information for that vendor. Hover over a point on the graph to show the exact % of payable value that falls into the selected age range for the current and previous periods.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.