The sidebar is a multi-purpose tool used to access various pages within the MindBridge app.
Select the main menu icon ( ) to expand the MindBridge sidebar and reveal more information about each navigable page. Select the close icon ( ) to collapse the sidebar and only display the navigation icons.
Learn how to use the MindBridge sidebar to access:
Note: The contents of the sidebar change dynamically as you progress through the app.
Navigate MindBridge via the sidebar
Use the sidebar menu options below to navigate MindBridge.
- Logo — Brings you to the Organizations page, which lists the organizations within MindBridge that you can access — may be the MindBridge logo, or your own
- Data* ( ) — Brings you to the landing page for your engagement, this page houses the data for each analysis in the engagement
- File manager* ( ) — Brings you to a secure storage space within which a copy of each file imported into the engagement exists
- Analyze* ( ) — This menu provides quick access to all of your analysis results within the engagement
- Audit plan* ( ) — Brings you to the page where all of the tasks you create for further investigation are stored
- View all engagements* or View all organizations** — Brings you back to the Engagements or Organizations page
- Settings ( ) — Select to access the settings available to you:
- Analysis settings*** — Brings you to the settings for the analysis you are currently viewing
- Engagement settings* — Brings you to the settings for the engagement you are currently within
- Organization settings** — Brings you to the settings for the organization you are currently within
- Admin ( ) — Brings you to the settings for user management, account groupings, libraries, and more
- Support ( ) — Select to expand the Customer Support options available to you:
- Knowledge base — Brings you to the MindBridge knowledge base, a self-service portal with 600+ articles, guides, and answers to frequently asked questions about using MindBridge
- Grant MindBridge access**** — Formerly "Get assistance," this option lets you give MindBridge's Data Support team access to your engagement so they can help you dig into data-driven issues
- Get help — Select to open the Help panel, which you can use to search for helpful articles, or contact us directly
- Notifications ( ) — Select to expand a panel that contains updates on notable activity within the engagement, such as new analysis being created
- Your username — Select your name to expand your MindBridge account menu:
- Your account — Houses the tenants you belong to and your account details
- Log out — Select this option to sign out of MindBridge
* Only accessible from within an engagement.
** Only accessible from the Engagements page.
*** Accessible from within a completed analysis.
*** This option may be hidden by your organization. Contact your App Admin or Account Manager for more information.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.