Learn how to perform bulk actions on the tasks in your audit plan.
Go to the Audit Plan
- When you are within an engagement, select the menu icon to open the MindBridge sidebar from any page.
- Select Audit Plan.
You will go to the Audit Plan page.
- Select the analysis type* you want to see:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Tasks for each respective analysis type will appear below.
*Note: You will only see analysis types for which you have created tasks.
Perform actions on multiple tasks
- Check the boxes beside each task you want to action on, or use Select all to select all checkboxes on the page.
A blue bulk actions bar appears.
- Open the Actions menu and select:
- Delete tasks: Permanently delete the selected tasks
- Assign tasks to user: Assign selected tasks to an existing MindBridge user. Enter the email or name of the user, then Save your work.
- Comment on tasks: Add the same comment to several tasks. Enter the comment into the text field then Save your work.
- Mark as normal: This opinion indicates that a transaction appears to exist within reasonable business practice that does not require further investigation.
- Resolve: Selecting this option indicates that all work identified to resolve this task has been completed.
- Reopen: You can reopen tasks marked as normal or resolved at any time.
- Export selection: Select which details you want to include in the audit plan export, such as risk scores, particular columns, and whether you want the export file in .XLSX or .CSV format. When you are satisfied, Export the document.
To learn more about the different export formats, visit the following articles:
Anything else on your mind?