Learn how to create an account grouping with a CCH group trial balance.
You must be an App Admin to perform this task.
Go to the Admin settings page
- In the MindBridge sidebar from any page within MindBridge.
- Select Admin (third option from the bottom).
You will go to the User management tab on the Admin page.
- Select the Account groupings tab near the top of the page.
You will see a list view of all the account groupings in your tenant.
Create an account grouping with a CCH group trial balance
Since a CCH file doesn't have a credit or debit column, MindBridge examines the entry's MAC code to determine the value of the entry.
- Select Create Account Grouping.
A pop-up window appears.
- Select CCH Group Trial Balance.
- Select Next.
- On the next screen, enter an account grouping name.
- To import the document:
- Browse your computer, or
- Drag and drop the file into the window.
- Once the file has imported successfully, select Next.
You will go back to the Account groupings tab.
- Verify that the accounts are properly mapped to the appropriate MAC code and that every account has the proper account tags and industry tags.
- When you are satisfied, select Publish.
A pop-up window appears to let you know that changes cannot be made to an account grouping once it is published.
- When you are satisfied, Publish the account grouping.
The new account grouping is available in the Account groupings tab.