Learn about the process of exporting a General Ledger file from Sage 300 CRE (Timberline).
You can save the general ledger as an .XSLX file.
- Open the general ledger detail information.
- Select the Printer Setup button.
- Select the Print to file check box.
- Select the Select File button.
- Enter a file name and click Save as type to select Microsoft Office Excel Workbook (*.xls).
- Be sure to select a location you can browse to in order to open the saved Excel file.
Alternately you can export an inquiry directly to MS Excel.
- Select an inquiry, range, and condition on the information you want, such as “G/L Account & Transactions.
- Select the Export to Excel button in the Inquiry toolbar.