Learn about the process of exporting a general ledger file from Sage 300 CRE.
- Sage 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate) is previously known as Timberline.
- Excel has a limitation of importing 65,536 rows. If your parameters include too much data, the report will stop at row 65,536. You will need to adjust your date range or the accounts you are including.
You can save the general ledger as an .xls file:
- Open the general ledger details.
- Click the Printer Setup button.
- Select the Print to file check box.
- Click the Select File button.
- Enter a file name and click the Save as type to select Microsoft Office Excel Workbook (*.xls).
- Be sure to select a location you can browse to in order to open the saved Excel file.
Alternately you can export an inquiry directly to MS Excel:
- Select an inquiry, range, and condition on the information you want, such as “G/L Account & Transactions".
- Select the Export to Excel button in the Inquiry toolbar.
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Let us know if this article was helpful or not below. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.