Learn about the process of exporting a general ledger file from Sage 300 CRE.
Sage 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate) is previously known as Timberline.
You can save the general ledger as an .XSLX file.
- Open the general ledger detail information.
- Select the Printer Setup button.
- Select the Print to file check box.
- Select the Select File button.
- Enter a file name and click Save as type to select Microsoft Office Excel Workbook (*.xls).
- Be sure to select a location you can browse to in order to open the saved Excel file. Alternately you can export an inquiry directly to MS Excel.
- Select an inquiry, range, and condition on the information you want, such as “G/L Account & Transactions".
- Select the Export to Excel button in the Inquiry toolbar.
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.