You can save the General Ledger as an .xls file.
- Open the General Ledger detail information
- Select the Printer Setup button.
- Click in the Print to file check box, and click the Select File button.
- Enter a file name and click the Save as type to select Microsoft Office Excel Workbook (*.xls)
- Be sure to select a location you can browse to in order to open the saved Excel file.
Alternately you can export an inquiry directly to MS Excel.
- Select an inquiry and range and condition on the information you want, (such as “G/L Account & Transactions)
- Select the Export to Excel button from the Inquiry toolbar.
Exporting G/L Document link here
Sage 300 Inquiry tool link here