The MindBridge for-profit library uses an account grouping structure facilitating for-profit accounting. This library includes ratios specific to for-profit use cases such as Gross Profit and control points such as Expert Score.
MindBridge for-profit: Account grouping
This library uses the MindBridge Account Classification (MAC) code system.
MindBridge for-profit: Ratios
This library contains MindBridge’s 25 predefined ratios.
MindBridge for-profit: Filters
This library includes 16 predefined filters made to help you narrow your search results when viewing an engagement’s transactions in the Data table dashboard. MindBridge’s predefined for-profit filters fall into the following categories:
Additional Assurance filters
- High Impact Order
- MindBridge AI Journal Entry Testing
- Unusual Transactions
Purchasing Cycle filters
- Cost of Sale
- Payroll Transaction
- Repairs and Maintenance Review
- Reversed Revenue or Reversal of Revenue
- Other Income
- Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Transactions near Period End
- Manual Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Manual Transactions near Period End
- Material Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Material Transactions near Period End
MindBridge for-profit: Control points
This library contains MindBridge’s 29 rules-based, statistical, and machine learning control points.
Anything else on your mind?