The For-Profit library uses an account grouping structure facilitating for-profit accounting. This library includes ratios specific to for-profit use cases such as Gross Profit and control points such as Expert Score.
MindBridge For-Profit - Account Grouping
The For-Profit Library uses the MindBridge Account Classification (MAC).
MindBridge For-Profit - Ratios
The For-Profit Library contains MindBridge’s 28 predefined core ratios.
MindBridge For-Profit - Filters
The For-Profit library includes 16 predefined filters made to help you narrow your search results when viewing an Engagement’s transactions in the Data Table dashboard. MindBridge’s predefined For-Profit filters fall into the following categories:
- Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Transactions near Period End
- Manual Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Manual Transactions near Period End
- Material Transactions near Analysis Period End
- Material Transactions near Period End
- Reversed Revenue or Reversal of Revenue
- Other Income
Purchasing Cycle Filters:
- Cost of Sale
- Payroll Transaction
- Repairs and Maintenance Review
Additional Assurance Filters:
- High Impact Order
- MindBridge AI Journal Entry Testing
- Unusual Transactions
MindBridge For-Profit Control Points
The For-Profit library contains MindBridge’s 28 rules-based, statistical, and machine learning Control Points.