Learn how to apply a library to a new engagement.
- Select the MindBridge logo to go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the organization you want to go to.
You will see the organization's current engagements.
Add a library to a new engagement
Note: You can only apply a library to a preexisting engagement that has not had an analysis run. From the Organizations page (MindBridge’s default homepage), navigate to the organization containing your engagement and click View Organization.
- Select Create Engagement.
You will go to the Create Engagement page.
- Open the Library menu and make a selection.
- Fill out the rest of the form and select Create Engagement.
To learn more about this process, visit Create an engagement.
Anything else on your mind?
Log in to MindBridge to chat with us, submit a request, or reach out to your assigned Customer Success Manager.