Learn about the Ratio settings in an engagement.
Go to the Ratios tab in the engagement settings
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the organization you want to see, or click anywhere in the row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select the gear icon in line with the desired engagement.
You will land on the General settings tab on the Engagement settings page.
- Select the Ratios tab.
The Ratios tab within the engagement settings displays all available ratios for general ledger analyses within the engagement. There are 2 types of ratios that can be displayed:
- Ratios that were defined by the library your engagement is using.
- Ratios that were created in the analysis within your engagement.
Show and hide ratios
Change a ratio's visibility with the Show/Hide toggles.
- Select Show in line with the desired ratio to display it on the Ratios dashboard of any general ledger analysis within your engagement.
- Select Hide in line with the desired ratio to conceal the ratio from view.
When you are satisfied with your changes, Save your work.
Anything else on your mind?