Learn about the process of exporting a general ledger file from PS Financials.
- Log in
- Click Options (5th tab in) > Account Enquiry
- Click the Criteria tab, select your periods (example: between First and last period), and click OK.
- From Account Enquiry, click the Columns tab and Select:
- Date / Debit / credit / Description / input date / nominal / nominal title / type
- click Send to Excel.
- Name your file, choose a save location, and click Save.
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.
Anything else on your mind?