Learn about the process of exporting a general ledger file from Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Depending on your version of Microsoft Dynamics GP, the layout may be different but the reports should be in the same location as the screenshots below.
- From the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, select Smart List.
- Navigate to Financial → Account Transactions and select the first sub-group marked with the asterisk (*).
- Add additional columns if required.
- Select the date range.
- When you have the results, Export to Excel.
- The exported file should look like this:
Next step: Microsoft Dynamics GP: Transform the general ledger
What do you think of this guide? If you have any feedback, or you think you can help us improve it, then we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are offering rewards for any information that leads to the improvement of a guide or the creation of a new one.
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.