Learn how to export a general ledger file from Epicor.
Steps to export a general ledger
- Navigate to the Business Activity Queries (BAQ) section within your System Manager.
- Select BAQ.
- Select from the GL Report.
- Select “rules” on a per report basis. This ensures that the selected report meets MindBridge's required data criteria including Transaction ID, Account Number, Account Description, Posted Date, Amount (or Debit + Credit), Memo, User, and Transaction Type.
- Click into the “Analyze” tab to test the Query.
- Right-click in the rules selection area to see the copy and paste options.
- You can either select “Copy All” to paste into Excel later or “Copy to Excel” to export directly to an Excel sheet.