Learn how to use keywords to find data in the data table.
Go to the Data table tab
- Select the icon in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page.
- Select View Analysis in line with the desired analysis.
You will go to the Analyze page.
- Select the Data table tab.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar to open the Analyze menu, then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Data table tab.
Filter the data table for specific entries or outstanding entries using keywords from the following columns:
- Transaction Number
- Account Number
- Account Description (for example, Name)
- Monetary Value (do not add cent ¢ sign)
- Memo Value found in Memo Field (if applicable)
- Custom Column Values (for example, Custom Column Transaction_Source contains m, simply search for "m")
Use keyword search
- Enter the keyword into the Search field.
To search, press enter/return on your keyboard, or select the magnifying glass icon.
The data table displays entries that match your search criteria.
Use the X icon to the right of a term to clear the field and reset the data table.