Learn how to invite new users to a MindBridge tenant.
Go to the Admin settings
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ).
- Select Admin ( ) near the bottom of the sidebar.
You will go to the User Management tab. Users within your MindBridge tenant (i.e., all users across all organizations and engagements) are listed here.
Invite a user
- Select Invite user.
A pop-up window appears.
- In the Email text field, enter the user's email address.
- To add more than one user at a time, select Add email to add a new text field.
Use the X in line with an email address to remove it.
- Use the System Role menu to select the level of access the user will have.
- When you are satisfied, Send invitations.
You will be notified when the invitations have been sent.
New users will receive an invitation email asking them to set up their password. To learn more about the process from the perspective of a user, read Create your account.
Invite multiple users
To invite a large number of users, select Bulk Add Users to import up to 250 email addresses. All emails must be separated by commas