Learn how to invite new users to a MindBridge tenant.
You must be an Admin to invite new users to the tenant.
Navigate to Admin Settings
To perform this task, you will need to navigate Admin Settings.
- Use the menu icon on the top left of MindBridge to open the side bar.
- Select Admin (third option from the bottom).
- Select the User Management tab.
You will see a list of all users within your MindBridge tenant.
Inviting a user
- Select Invite User at the top right of the list.
A pop-up window appears.
- In the Email text field, enter the user's email address.
To add more than one user at a time, select Add email to add a new text field.
Use the X to remove an added field.
- Use the System Role menu to select the level of access the user will have.
- When you are satisfied, Send invitations.
You will be notified that the invitations have been sent.
New users will receive an invitation email asking them to set up their password. To learn more about the process from the perspective of a user, read Create your account.