The article gives more information about the Risk by Account graph in the Risk overview tab.
Go to the Risk overview tab
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row.
You will go to the Data page for that particular engagement.
- Select View Analysis on the desired analysis.
- Within an analysis, select Risk overview.*
*Note: This is the default landing tab within accounts payable and accounts receivable analyses.
Tip: If you are already in an analysis, simply use the sidebar ( ) to open the Analyze menu ( ), then select the name of the analysis you want to see and go to the Risk overview tab.
Use the graph
The color of each segment indicates the risk for that account, with more granular account levels are displayed in the outer segments of the graph.
Hover over a segment on the graph to reveal:
- Total monetary value of the account (calculated as the absolute amount of debit and credit entries)
- Account name
- Average risk score of all entries posted to the account
Select any segment to drill down to the data table and review a detailed list of transactions containing entries posted to that account.
Note: The Risk by Account graph organizes data by account, following the MindBridge Account Classification (MAC) system. If you leverage an account grouping, you will see your custom account hierarchy here.
As you read from the inner circle outwards, the data presented is going from the highest level of the financial statement hierarchy (i.e. Assets, Liabilities, Revenue) to the lowest level of the financial statement hierarchy available in MindBridge (i.e. Trade accounts receivable, Inventory of parts and supplies).
Anything else on your mind? Chat with us or submit a request for further assistance.