Learn how to create a new account with MindBridge.
Before setting up an account with MindBridge, an App Admin or User Admin must invite you to join MindBridge.
Create your account
You will receive an email invitation to MindBridge.
- Open the email and select Activate Account.
Note: If you cannot select "Activate Account" copy the URL provided in the email directly into your browser.
- Select Confirm to agree to MindBridge's terms and services.
- Provide your personal information, which will be associated with your MindBridge account.
- Enter a password that has at least...
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
- When you are satisfied, select Set my password.
Select Log in With New Password to sign in to MindBridge for the first time.
You will receive an email informing you that your account has been successfully created.