MindBridge offers various types of support services, including:
- MindBridge knowledge base
- MindBridge Community
- Live chat (Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 9 PM EST)
- In-app technical support (Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 9 PM EST)
- Data formatting services (Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 5 PM EST)
- Your assigned Customer Success Manager (if applicable)
- Data extraction guides for common accounting systems, such as Quickbooks, Sage, and SAP
- Documentation for control points and articles explaining how MindBridge scores risk
- Data checklists and formatting requirements
Live chat assistance
MindBridge live chat can be used for high-level product feature inquiries.
Access live chat
- On the engagement's Data page, select Get help located on the right of the screen.
A window appears.
- Select Contact us.
- Select Live chat.
During operating hours, the Customer Support Team will be happy to chat with you directly within the MindBridge app, otherwise, they will get back to you via email.
In-app technical support
Contact the MindBridge Technical Support Team for in-depth inquiries that require access to analysis results, applied settings, error messages, and more.
- On the bottom of the engagement's data page, select Get assistance.
- Describe the issue you are facing or the request you want to make.
- Select the checkbox below to grant the MindBridge team access to the engagement.
- When you are satisfied, select Grant Access.
Data formatting services
Customer Success Manager (if applicable)
Your Customer Success Manager (CSM) will assist your team from the very beginning of the MindBridge journey.
A CSM's primary role is to learn your business processes and understand how MindBridge can be integrated easily and effectively. Their ongoing goal is to help you meet your firm's objectives while ensuring that you and your staff are optimizing your firm’s productivity and profitability.
Your CSM is your main point of contact for learning best practices for using MindBridge, as well as advocating your needs to our product team. Reach out to them any time — your feedback matters!
Anything else on your mind?