MindBridge allows you to generate a comprehensive .xlsx export that contains details about past and present users within a given tenant.
Go to the Admin settings
Only App Admins and User Admins can access the Admin settings and export the user list.
- Open the MindBridge sidebar ( ).
- Select the Admin icon ( ).
- Go to the User management tab.
You will go the User Management tab on the Admin page.
Export list of users
Select Export users, located at the top-right of the User management tab. The .xlsx file will be exported to your default download location.
This export contains a single sheet with the following columns of information:
Email: The email address used to create the MindBridge account for the given user.
First name: The user's first name.
Last name: The user's last name.
Role: The MindBridge role assigned to the user.
Status: The user's status at the point of time that the export was generated.
- Added by: The person or system that added the user to the MindBridge tenant.
Date added: The date that the user was first added to the tenant.
Last login date: The date on which the user last signed into the tenant.
- Last login time: The time of day at which the user last signed into the tenant.