Learn how to import a GDPdU zip file into MindBridge through the file locker.
Navigate to the Data page
- Select the MindBridge icon in the sidebar to go to the Organizations page.
Select View in line with the desired organization, or click anywhere in the organization row to go to the Engagements page.
Select View in line with the desired engagement, or click anywhere in the engagement row to go to the Data page.
Import GDPdU files into the file locker
- On the engagement's Data page, select File locker.
- Import your file(s):
- Use Drag & Drop to physically move a file from your computer to the file locker, or,
- Use browse to select a file from your computer.
- If required, change the Name of the file.
- If desired, enter a Description of the file.
- When you are satisfied, Import the file.
The file appears in the file locker under "Original files."
- Use the more options icon and select Format GDPdU from the menu.
When formatting has completed, the unzipped files populate the "Formatted files" section of the file locker.
- Close the file locker.
- On the Data page, go to the analysis you wish to run and select Browse.
- Select Browse file locker from the menu.
- Select the file you wish to use.