The General settings tab is the default tab on the Engagement settings page. Learn about the various fields available when creating or editing an engagement.
Go to the General settings
- Select the logo in the MindBridge sidebar.
You will go to the Organizations page.
- Select View in line with the organization you want to see, or click anywhere in the row.
You will go to the Engagements page.
- Select the settings icon ( ) in line with the desired engagement.
You will go to the General settings tab on the Engagement settings page.
General settings and engagement planning
You can update information in the following fields:
- *Engagement name: The name given to the engagement.
- Audit period end date: The last day of the occurring audit.
- *Billing code: Associates engagements and analyses with clients to ensure those clients are billed appropriately for MindBridge usage.
- Fiscal start month: The month in which the fiscal period begins.
- Fiscal start day: The day of the month on which the fiscal period begins.
- Reporting frequency: How often the financial data is reported.
- *Industry: The primary business activities of the company under audit. You can select a pre-populated option from the menu or enter your own into the field.
- *ERP: The system from which you will be exporting financial data. You can select a pre-populated option from the menu or enter your own into the field.
- *Engagement lead: The primary contact responsible for leading the audit. They will receive any proactive communication from Customer Support about financial management system documentation, support, etc.
*These are required fields
When you are satisfied with your changes, Save your work.
The following settings are read-only and cannot be updated:
- *Library: The library applied to the current engagement, selected by your team. It is comprised of your filters, ratios, populations, segments, risk scores, control point settings, and account groupings. Libraries are configured and managed by your App Admin. Learn more about libraries
- *MindBridge base library: The library from which library settings were originally sourced.
- *Account grouping: The master list of accounts that the library is based on. For example, MindBridge Account Classification (MAC) codes.